Attitude Is Everything is a UK-based charity that aims to connect disabled people with music and live event industries to improve access together.
From their website: “Our vision is to see music and live event industries valuing disabled people as audience members, performers, professionals and volunteers. Our work won’t stop until this becomes the norm.
Through our work:
- Disabled people lead the change.
- Industry professionals learn from real-life experience and expertise.
- Barriers are identified and removed.
- Best practice is celebrated and rewarded.
- More disabled people play their part.
If you need to get in touch, please contact us.
AIE main site: https://attitudeiseverything.org.uk/
Next Stage Artist Network
Our Next Stage initiative works to ensure that artists who have access requirements can thrive within the music industry.